Thursday, November 8, 2007

So I was searching through my pictures and I found some that were taken a few months ago that I had never posted, so here they are! They were taken about 40 minutes from Bern, at a pretty popular tourist place. Its about a 30 minute walk through a windy canyon above a huge river. The river is not the normal blue, but is actually white, I'm thinking from the rocks. There are also a few of the mountains, and of another hike. Hope you enjoy!

This was taken when I first started walking through the canyon.








You may not be able to see very well, but this canyon was used by the Nazi's during WWII, and this is one of their marks they have made on the canyon.

These next pictures are of the other hike I took.








Okay, so those are all the lost pictures I have. Hope you enjoyed them.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

When I clicked on the picture of the rock wall, it enlarges- and you can clearly see the marks the Nazis made. Lovely, I'm glad to see you hiking, and the mountains are so gorgeous and green!!