Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Milan Italy and Fribourg Switzerland
So the last few weekends have been busy with travel. Last weekend I was in Milan, Italy and the weekend before that I was in Fribourg, Switzerland! Fribourg is about 30 minutes by train from Bern, and a really cute town. There is a really pretty church and town center, and a lot of great shops. Here are a few pictures of the town.

This is one of the streets we walked down. Unfortunately the day we went the weather wasn't that great, but we didn't care, Switzerland's weather seems like it's always bad!










So that was my trip to Fribourg. Here are pictures from my trip to Milan, Italy. Milan was not my favorite place I've been to, that is for sure, and there are a few reasons for that. One, you could not even window shop since all the shops besides the tourist stands were Prada, Gucci, Hermes, or other very expensive shops! Next, I was a dumb tourist and some very cunning Italian scan artists managed to get 40 euros from me. And the day that we went, the weather was not the best, and we somehow managed to get ourselves lost, (Milan is not easy to navigate!)

Here I am at the front of the Centrale train station in Milan!

This was a little garden in-between some shops







Here I am in front of the Prada store, if only I had the money to shop there!
Thats all the pictures I have for now, I did get pictures of the Duomo, but my camera died during our trip so I am waiting for my friend to send the pictures, so I will be posting again with more pictures from Milan.
Ok, so I hate blogger when it does this! My text is always bigger in one area and it will not change sizes! I hate this!!!!

No comments: